Question
Posted by: Zee | 2008/09/03

Yasmin

I started on Yasmin 2 months ago on the 1st day of my period. A couple of days after my period i forgot to take the pill for 2 days. I started bled again for another 3days and it stopped. When i reached the end of the pack before the white pills i started spotting again. I thought this was maybe because of the missed pills. This month the same thing happened to me. I started spotting before i reache dthe white pills. I wante dto skip my period this month but i couldn' t because the spotting became more brownish as the days go by.

As i understand this shouldn' t happen? Should i see a gynae or is this normal?

Thanks,
Zee

This breakthrough bleeding can occur, especially in the first few months on a new pill. Give it a bit more time.

1
Posted by: El | 2008/09/03

Hi...

I' m also on Yasmin, and this did not happen to me! Maybe you should go and see a gynae, just to be sure!!

Strongs!!

Reply to El