Question
Posted by: irritated | 2009/11/15

y do men get all they want?

men get to make sexist remarks, drink, fart, talk about women, get away with anything !! and use the excuse of " its a guy thing" 
I' m so cheesed!at braai, and friends bf decides to " go buy more beer" with all the other bf' s (incl mine) 3 hours later they return after numerous attempts to get them to come back, went to another party without saying anything. the friends bf " forced the others to go as they couldn' t control the driver"  I' m shocked that men have no respect for women. no matter how much they say they love women.
men control everything and decide who to respect and love.
I understand y there are so many lesbians in this world coz all the men are sexist pigs.
i wish I was a man to get away with being a low disgusting excuse 4 human beings.

I' m sorry, I sound like such a huge b***h I' m just so disappointed that men have lowered their standards of what real respectable men should be. I realise women are also lowering themselves by being too available to unavailable men and behaving like cheap pieces of meat and wots odd is that these women are more than happy to do these things, and give us other women a bad name. has the world gone mad? wot the hell ppl???

Well, if men get all they want, I seem to have been missing out over the decades. Weriously, I understand that this is how you feel, but its not ( perhaps fortunately ) a reflection of reality.
And what you are describing is not the behaviour of a man, mor a group of men, but a bunch of little boys, who have yet to grow up and start being adults.
And sadly, you are right, too, in observing that increasingly young women have begun acting like boys, as "ladettes", rather than having more dignity and independence. I fully agree with anon

4

In the begining of last year i would have agreed with you about men... but since then i found the most lovable awesome guy ever..... I agree with MAN... look further, you will find someone who is decent and has intergrity, and who deserves u.

Posted by: MAN | 2009/11/16

Agree. Get yourself some decent company.

Reply to MAN
Posted by: anon | 2009/11/16

No sweetie, not all men are like this. The trick is to find yourself a decent man that doesn' t subscribe to this stereotype, and not to settle for " second best" . Rather be happily umarried, than unhappily married. (or in your case happy and single rather than unhappy and involved!)

Reply to anon