Posted by: UncleC | 2009-03-13

y cant we be enough...

i have a beautifull both in and out dawn to earth girl, i mean she'  wht a man needs and want in a woman. she buys me stuff, understands my needs, compromises for me, she'  there when ever i need her(even if she'  got something to do). at times i fill llike im abusi' n her o'  im too much for her/ she'  too much for me???...

anyway this is what borders me the most, ive bein praying for such a lady(God gave her ti me). and promised to never do anything to put our relationship on the rocks whe there'  a great chance of loosing her. yet i find my self doing just that, even wors goin out, to get it on with chicks hotter than my lady. pay for beers, bruys, motels, do it in my car(never with her)...
and cant get enough of them, i mean they like my car, dress code how i roll...

the problem is i know i cant hide it for long she' s going to find out, and when she does " GAME OVER!!!" 

pls help, thanx in advance...

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Uncle C

Seems like you are a path to self destruction. You say you have everything you want, but you are sabotaging yourself by going out, looking for other women and "getting it on" with them. I hope that you are practising safe sex whilst doing it.

Have you ever thought of yourself as being a"worthy" person? You enjoy the hunt, the conquering and this makes you fell good about you. You may perhaps be bound up in what you have (car, clothes) and this may be defining you. A thought - if you really liked who you are and got to grips with your needs - you may no longr find the need to get recognition from people who don't really care for you. Have you considered therapy?

Hope this helps

Posted by: James | 2009-03-27

Hey Uncle C,

What' s the problem????? That your are going to get caught????
Well, Duh..... This wonderful woman that you say you have is not giving you something you need, or think you need.

So, are you concerned about loosing her or getting caught or what? It seems that you really havn' t thought this through.
For now you seem to be getting everything that you want. Including cheating on this wonderful woman. What' s the problem?

Let me know , I would love to support you when you define your issue.

Reply to James
Posted by: ZELDA | 2009-03-24

Boy you are still young. like blob said, you will learn the hard way soon you will be buying kimbies. it is so unfortunate that you have such a woman, but btn me and you, you DO NOT deserve her. so grow up and keep your pants up. All the things you mentioned wont give you true happiness and respect.

so BOY u really need to grow not for yourself but for your lady and your future.

Reply to ZELDA
Posted by: Blob | 2009-03-16

Seems like you know what you want,and you know that you are going a different direction in achiving what you want.So if you want loose and hurt her,go ahead my brother ,have all the women in the world and see if you are going to finish.

Just remember that in your search you are going to find HIV and AIDS. Just be prepared and the virus rooms around.All the bling -blings will be far aways from you.

So make up your mind.It a two way street.

Reply to Blob
Posted by: UncleC | 2009-03-16

no doc, do you think i should??? coz honestly i dont believe they could help, u know all my life i have bieng looking up to my big brother, i mean he was the guy(ladys, fency clothers, friends who are driving nice cars) get my drift doc, i wanted that i coudnt get it simply coz i dint fit the bill, was not up to bar...

now i finally got the chance to do it... then theres one thing i care about in the whole wild world..." MY LADY" ... that could get hurt in this whole procces...

Reply to UncleC