Question
Posted by: nthabiseng | 2009-06-08

y am i not concieving??

hi, i hv a 28 day cycle, my husband and i hv been given a clean bill of health, we hv a 5yr old and hv been trying to concieve for the past yr, we even use the OPK to determine our ovulation time then we try for 5days b4, the day of ovulation and 2days after,but still nothing i dont know what to do any more, this is really putting a strain on me....is there anything else we can do?

Perhaps it is time to have further tests to see if there is a problem.

2

Tanya pls email me keotheo at gmail.com

Posted by: Tanya | 2009-06-09

hi there dear, i am in the same boat,our daughter is 2years old,we bin trying almost a year now, i made an appointment at the homeapath, i going that route,maybe you must to, i heard at this specific homeapath that within 6 weeks the mommys felt pregnant, i have an appointment for tomorrow.

Reply to Tanya