Question
Posted by: Willem | 2011/12/12

Y?

Am in a very infulfilling,unloving no sex relationship where my g/f doesn''t show anylove of affection towards me.Been together for X yrs and I feel we have somehow outgrown each other and I feel like moving away from this unfulfilling relationship. She is forever moody,(has always been a moody person) but it is slowly getting worse. I feel Im shoeing,giving love and getting noething in return. We have 1 son &  stay together. Do I leave her and move on?

Why would you consider staying in any relationship with a person who is unloving, uncaring, and uninterested in sex ? Maybe, if she would agree and sincerely participate actively, couples counselling might be able to work this out, but otherwise there's no value to anyone, including your child, to remaining in an increasingly bitter and loveless relationship

3
Posted by: Honest | 2011/12/12

As long as u pay maintenance she will probably welcome u leaving as she does not sound happy............

Reply to Honest
Posted by: Nikki | 2011/12/12

Yes I think it''s about time you moved on. How can any one person live without receiving any love and affection from their partner? You deserve to be happy !!

Reply to Nikki