Question
Posted by: Wolverine | 2011/10/14

xxxx media

I would like a womens opinion to my views :
Do you believe that we as human beings should not be able to enjoy the pleasure of sex for just what it is ?
on the point of x-rated material is it social conditioning that we are made to believe that pornography is bad ?
Should we not be able to choose how our imagination is stimulated within our own privacy or with a Partner?
Lastly are there any woemn out there in a relationship that really enjoy pornography , and any form of sexual material

Every one knows we can just enjoy sex - it is not only for reproduction. X-rated material - not all people wish to see it and it is not only social conditioning.It can be bad for you - especially if you do not know where to draw the line between facts and fiction (a large number of criminals -rapists and offender of violent crimes) were exposed to pornography and violence. In this country you are free to use your imagination in any way and if your partner consent (with no coercion) you can do whatever if physically possible. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: a woman | 2011/10/16

Wolverine, I am a 44 year old woman I love to watch porn, I do it when alone and also do it with my partner, we have a very good sexual relationship and neither of us feels threatened. He is away a lot working so I enjoy it on my own then.
I agree with all you say, I hate the way people make porn out to be a bad thing, it is not and can spice up a relationship.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: JR | 2011/10/14

Humans are sexual beings, and sex is meant to be enjoyed, but I do believe that we should play by the rules as with everything else in life, or we are going to burn our fingers. eg, sti''s unwanted pregnancy, HIV and the like.

It is good to spice up your relationship, but I can only take so much, and the I get bored. I can only look at it so much, every now and again, buy then there is just so much I would rather, be doing, like going to buy shoes or going out for a nice meal.

What I do llike is getting kinky with my man and exploring our fantasies, both verbally and acting them out. That turns me on more than watching some idiot hammering away at some bimbo going ooh aah and you can just see how fake the whole setup is.

I did enjoy the sexpo recently, but as I said, every so often in moderation.

Yes it''s your life, and you do have free will to do whatever you want to, but, that is not necessarily a good thing, because somethimes we want and do things that are not good for us. So it is with all things sexual.

My advice is enjoy responsibly and remember that for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction.

Just my two cents.

Reply to JR
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/14

Reply to sexologist