Posted by: Fifi | 2008-12-01

Xenical Orlistat

I would like to buy the Xenical Orlistat 120mg. Please let me know on how I can buy and how it is .

Many thanks,

Dear Fifi
Xenical has to be prescribed by a medical dr, so see your dr and discuss its use for weightloss. Xenical is a real fat-trapper that prevents you from absorbing fat from what you eat. Xenical is, however expensive so it would help if your dr could motivate for this medication to be paid for by your medical aid. You would use the Xenical with a very-low-fat-diet and this will help you to start losing. So see if you can get Xenical prescribed for your condition. As you start losing weight and become more mobile, combine the diet and the medication with daily exercise such as going for walks - increase how rapidly and far you walk as you get fitter.