Question
Posted by: ANNE-MARIE | 2011/08/31

XENICAL

WHERE CAN I BUY XENICAL SLIMMING TABLETS, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ONLINE SHOPPING BECAUSE THEY CAUGHT ME WITH NUVORYN PRODUCTS I PAID THE ONLINE ORDER I NEVER RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE FROM THEM AFTERWARDS, SO IF I BUY I WILL ONLY DO SO WITH COUNTER SALES

Dear Anne-Marie
It should be possible to buy Xenical or the generic Alli product at pharmacies in South Africa. Chat to your pharmacist and find out if they dispense these medications without a doctor's prescription. However, it is always prudent to rather take such medications under a doctor's supervision because the use of orlistat can lead to deficiencies of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K) when used for longer periods. Orlistat must be used together with a very-low-fat diet to avoid the fat being passed directly out of the body, which can be embarrassing. By reducing your fat intake drastically, you would also reduce your energy intake which will promote weightloss. If you do decide to use an orlistat weightloss product, I would recommend that you do so under medical supervision.

1
Posted by: CARIKA | 2011/10/17

WHAT SLIMMING TABLETS WOULD WORK FOR ME AS MY THYROID WAS REMOVED! I WAS ALSO CAUGHT ME WITH NUVORYN PRODUCTS I PAID THE ONLINE ORDER I NEVER RECEIVED. CANT ANYBODY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM!!!!!!

Reply to CARIKA