Question
Posted by: Gay Dobell | 2011-02-10

Xenical

is it safe for someone thats not obese to take Xenical?
I just need to lose 5kgs quick

Dear Gay
If you only need to lose 5 kg then it is probably not a good idea to take any medication, including Xenical to achieve your goal. Rather reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for at least 30 min a day.

2
Posted by: MARGERIE | 2011-02-15

Beste Diet Doc ek was tot so jaar terug redelik skraal lengte 1.59 en gewig van 53kg ek het in julie 2010 ''n histerktomie gehad maar my eierstokke gehou. Ek is nou 40 en weeg 65kg hoe is dit moontlik ek het al alles probeer maar die gewig wil net nie af nie! Ek is desperaat wat kan die oorsaak wees dat ek nie gewig verloor nie - ek moet bysê  my borste is seker 3x groter as wat dit was, ek is regtig raadop!!!

Reply to MARGERIE
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-02-10

Dear Gay