Posted by: x | 2008-12-08

het enige iemand al sukses gehad met die gebruik van xenacol ek hoor dis ' n skedule 3 medisyne

Beste X
Baie mense verloor suksesvol gewig deur Xenical met 'n baie-lae-vet dieet te kombineer. Gesels met jou dr daaroor aangesien dit wel deur 'n mediese praktisyn voorgeskryf moet word.

Posted by: Miv | 2008-12-11

Dear Diet Doc

I have also tried Xenical for about a month but besides going alot to the toilet, I didnt experience any weight loss. Do u know why? I am also using Diotroxin for very high antibodies in my thyroid. Can this medicine cause me not to losse weight?

Reply to Miv
Posted by: mj | 2008-12-08

Hi X I have been on it for a month, in that time I have not lost weight but did find that i went to the toilet alot. I only took it after breakfast in the morning, but you are supposed to take it after every fatty meal you eat.

I have not been impressed with it.

Reply to mj