Question
Posted by: S Song | 2009-04-14

Xefo back ache medicine

My husband was born with an extra vertebra in his lower back which has also shifted a bit. He went for fisio and does everything the fisio told him to. He gets a repeated prescriptin monthly for the pill Xefo 8mg. Since he has a natural temper and lately now loosing it more and more I was wondering if that pill has something to do with his moodswings. He is driving me crazy and he also has continues backache. Please advise

Expert ImagePharmacist

This is not a known side effect of lornoxicam (Xefo). The pain itself may however be the cause.