Question
Posted by: Trev | 2011-09-03

Xanor

I have always been a fairly stressed person,and have learned to live with it. May be physiological, or environmentally induced, or a bit of both.
Every now and then[perhaps once to three times per week]I take half the smallest dose of Xanor[ie half of a 0.25 mg tablet-ie 0.125 mg]have been doing so for a few years.
Is this safe?I find that this dose does not seem to build up a craving for more.

Some of us lead lives that are more stressful and stressing than others, and we differ in how well we adapt to and cope with, that. If you have managed over years to stick to only occasional use of a small dose of Xanor, not every day, without wanting or feeling you need more, this is probably safe. More useful in the long run would be to seek CBT ( Cognitive-behaviour Therapy ) which could within a reasonably short period of time, help you to avoid avoidable and unnecessory stressors, and to cope better with those that are unavoidable. Then you might not need even the occasional sedative

2
Posted by: Ronel | 2011-09-05

Hi Trev

I would like to suggest that you stop the use of this evil table immediately. although you are using very small amnouts, you are obviously uncomfortable with it. I urge you to read up on the side affects of this tablet.
It is not good and it has destroyed my life.

Reply to Ronel