Posted by: Kasandra | 2008-11-13

Hi cybie

well i am trying to manage the stress in my life but unfortunately its all related to people close to me and around me not myself - i did use excercise to help with stress release which worked fine till it became an obsession and i burned myself out.... went to see my doctor for a refil of rehyponol which I occasional drink when my lavender essential oil drops dont work.... the hamster in the wheel just goes and goes....

she also prescribed me xanor 1mg and said I must take half when I feel I cant cope - I am an anxiouse person for as long as I remember and the xanor (half tablet) helps me to focus on dealing with clients and getting my work done I just dont like feeling so exhausted and zonked also takes away my appetite.

going to stop taking it and maybe just if I really really need it will i take it....

i made some process since i try to find positive ways to deal with stress - eating healthy cutting out caffeine getting enough sleep - meditation and excercise NO DRINKING....

Xanor is one of the benzos, a sedaive tranquillizer, and does at least have noticeable effects relatively soon after taking one. I can't help thinking that CBT would help, especially as it would be so well in line with the other methods you have been using