Question
Posted by: Hasak | 2010/02/09

X-Ray And Pregnancy

Here is the situation : My wife is expecting pregnancy, her cycle length is 27(regular). Two days back its her 30th day, but she didnt get her period. We had to take her chest x-ray for some other purpose, So we took pregnancy test with her blood, it came negative, then we took x-ray. But today its her 32nd day, but still she dint get her period. What may be the reason? What is the possibility of chest x-ray affecting pregnancy chances or fotus? and why that blood test shown negative? Please explain me.. i am desperate to know all...

please post your query on the gynae forum - they will be in the best position to assist you.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/09

Reply to sexologist