Question

X gf dilemna

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a couple of months. When we started dating he was in a serious relationship with someone else whom he promised to end the relationship. A month ago he finally ended things with the other girl but they still remained good friends and the other girl is still hoping that their relationship will get back to normal.

Ever since we started dating I’ ve only visited my boyfriend once, which was this past weekend. I only see him when he comes to visit his family which is once or twice a month as he stays in another town 3 hours away from home. Yesterday I heard from a friend that my boyfriend and the other girl still do everything together and she still spend every night at my boyfriends place even though she has her own place. I also found out that the only reason I was allowed to visit this past weekend was because she was out of town. When she phoned the other time he told her that he won’ t be around the whole weekend and he’ s going to a place where there is no reception, which explains why his phone was off the whole time when he was with me.

When I confronted him about this whole thing he said that he still cares for the other girl as a friend and that she is still vulnerable so he doesn’ t want to hurt her. He assures me that everything will be ok in time. I don’ t know what to think now. To make things worse I found that he used his sister’ s name to save my number and it’ s still to protect the other girl. When he broke up with the other girl he made me contact her and explain that nothing is going on between us because she was suspecting that I’ m the reason for their brake up as she found a message that I had sent to him telling him that I was tired of being the third person. Will this man ever be mine, I ma getting tired of this woman now.

Woman is entirely right - YOU are the "other woman" and were happy to accept a cheater as your bf, knowing he was cheating on another woman. Now you're surely not surprised that he continues to cheat on her with you and to cheat on you with her ? Maybe there are other women, too, who neither of you know about.
He has proved convincingly that he cheats and is content to do so. Why would he want to change ?

3
Posted by: Unique | 2010/09/14

He has not broken up with her and he doesn''t intend to.

Reply to Unique
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/14

Sorry to tell you this, but you are in fact the other woman. You are the person he is cheating on his girlfriend with. And it doesn''t help anything that you blame her. You''re so-called boyfriend is the one who is cheating on you both. HE is the dog here. And what are you doing anyway, getting involved with a guy who is taken?

This boyfriend of yours cannot be trusted. He''s stringing two (or more) girls along, he is lying to you both and he can potentially give you a sexually transmitted disease. You must look to your own morals and integrity if you expect the same from other people.

Reply to Woman