Question
Posted by: Paul | 2009/10/20

X-Cite

Good Day

Does this natural remedy work (X-Cite)

I do not have a disorder but I just went flat last week. I don’ t want this to happen again will this natural remedy x-cite help?

Please help or could you recommend any other drug to help me.

Dear Paul,

I am not familiar with this product. The only officially approved medications I am aware of to treat erectile dysfunction is Viagra, Levitra and Cialus.

You do not share enough information to determine the possible factors that may have resulted in your loss of erection in the encounter you refer to. Many factors are possible.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/22

Dear Paul,

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Ken | 2009/10/20

There are NO natural products that work for this problem and don' t let anybody tell you otherwise. You will be wasting your money and time.

Reply to Ken