Posted by: Man | 2011-09-30

wt shld i do

Just had ths minor prblm with gf, we were about to get intimate, and in the process of touching she mentioned, she is not happy with my touch, and I asked, how shuld I tch and she mst gv me a sign that i shld fcs on ths 1 thng. lk if sh nids me 2 touch her nippls sh should gv me a sign, we cld nt prcid after dat, aprntly i lkd the mud.

Trth be tld, I am stgln smtims sh wnts be touch her nippls wn i do soft she cmplaints i am too sft, wn i do it hard sh complaints is to hard, am cght in btwn, wnna plse her but ca''t.

Smtimes sh wants it hards, smtimes, slw. i dnt knw whc card to play mst of da tym. wt d u rcmnd i do.....i wanna gt ths right bt i kip failing.

DEar man
it is not an easy task to get to know what pleasures your woman but you will have to really look into what drives your gf . Is she ready for touch or does she have any other difficulties .It is going to involve alot of discussion around what turns her on or doesn't. Sensual touching of non sexual areas will help and if she is ticklish you need to avoid that as she can really be turned off

Posted by: Room mate | 2011-10-03

Say What???????????????????????

Reply to Room mate
Posted by: ABC | 2011-10-02

You are asking a PROFESSIONAL for advice here. The least you can do is type ALL the letters of the words. You aren''t talking to your buddies with a text message here...

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Ken | 2011-10-01

I hate the way people use this instant messaging lingo. I too have no idea what this person is asking. please ask your question again using adult language.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Mona | 2011-10-01

No wonder half of South Africa cannot spell ....

Reply to Mona
Posted by: James | 2011-10-01

Speak English

Reply to James
Posted by: chantell | 2011-10-01

Lol'' i cant even make sense of what ever it is he''s trying to say.

Reply to chantell
Posted by: Joe | 2011-09-30

Is your keypad missing a few keys?

Reply to Joe