Posted by: Thandi | 2013-01-23

wrongly accused for cheating

Please help, i dont know what to do anymore...

Someone told my husband that i was cheating, he confronted me I denied. We got into a big fight to an extend that he wanted to divorce but later changed his mind. The person he is accusing me of having an affair with, was just a good friend. I had to end our friendship because it was causing problems in my marriage.

The problem is that I thought we were over it, but, now and then he will get moody and mention it. We would stay for over a month without having sex and he will not talk to me, he just treats me bad in more ways than one. It is really getting into me now. Will he ever get over it or is it time to part ways?.

He should be able to get over it, especially if, as you seem to be saying, there was actually nothing improper happening between you and the other guy. But why not persuade him to join you in marriage counselling, to work through all the issues troubling both of you, and deal with the basis for him having been so suspicious in the first place ?

Posted by: Oh my !!! | 2013-01-24

Yhuu KGee who are you to cast the stone. Thandi had a male friend, hubby thought they are dating, she compromised the friendship for their marriage for crying out loud. Read before you jump the gun, you will get burned one day.

Reply to Oh my !!!
Posted by: Me | 2013-01-24

Kgee...You don''t listen very well, do you? She did NOT cheat, she was wrongly accused. They were just friends and she even ended the friendship to make things OK with the marriage. But the hubby is holding a stupid baseless grudge. And more importantly - the hubby got this story from someone else, he is allowing a gossip to destroy his marriage.

I think councelling is the only solution. Maybe he is the one who is really cheating nje futhi.

Reply to Me
Posted by: El | 2013-01-24

Kgee, please read a post properly before you start judging (with the Bible under your arm).

Reply to El
Posted by: kgee | 2013-01-23

u knw Thandi what goes aroud comes around,hw can u cheat on ur husband,i dont trust anyone even someone i luv because u will never knw when someone is cheating or doing something that u dont even think of,i only trust my God who will never dissapoint me,now its ur time to face the music.

Reply to kgee