Question
Posted by: Deepa | 2009/06/29

wrong plan

I need to reset my nutritional plan as I am a vegetarian, eat cheese, no fish, no meat. Please could you reset my plan.
Posted by
Deepa

Dear Deepa
I would like to assist you, but do not at present have a specific vegetarian diet on this Website. I am not sure what you mean by "resetting' your nutritional plan. Do you want to lose weight or do you suffer from deficiencies, or how would you like me to help you? If you could be a bit more specific and let me know in a New message what it is that you require, I will try to assist you.