Question
Posted by: candy | 2011-03-08

wrong or right?

I started working at a pharmacy when i left school and we were working with money.the security was not very good(no cameras or anything)so if someone wanted to steal money it would have been extremely easy.there was money going missing before i started working there and it continued fo a long time.i befriended the girl that worked in the office.we became very close and i considered her my best friend.money went missing out of my bag.i was working the friday night but had the wkend off.luckily my boss was sitting by me while i was cashing up and he took my bag to put in the safe.on the monday they told me that i was missing 3000 rand.luckily my boss came to my defense and said that he was with me the whole time so it couldnt have been me.anyway they suspected my friend and that made me furious.i stuck up for her whenever they mentioned it.money kept going missing and one day when i was left in charge of the money because my boss went away on holiday about 5000 went missing.which wouldve come down on my head.anyway i found out eventually my friend was the one stealing the money and i gave her countless oppertunities to put it back without letting her know that i knew she took it but she didnt.so when they came back i had to tell them what she did.it boke me down completely.i felt so horrible.they fired her and didnt give her her pay because of the money she had taken.she told me that i was a terrible friend and then i lost it and got ugly with her.i told her if she was a good friend she wouldnt have done something that i would have got into trouble for.she is making out that im the one in the wrong and i just want to know if i did the right thing?

YOu're a very kind and sympathetic person, maybe to a degree of real risk to yourself. This person was a cold-blooded thief, stealing money that didn't belong to her, stealing even from you, while pretending to be your friend - and arranging things so tyou would be blamed for her thefts. OF COURSE YOU DID THE RIGHT THING. Her behaviour was wicked and selfish, and trying to turn it round and blame you for telling the truth and stopping her thefts, is truly wicked. Feel proud, not guilty.
She's no victim, she victimizes others, and apparently feels no shame about it.

13
Posted by: Lucy | 2011-03-09

Like you say Jerk its a free country, let them post whatever they like. they also deserve to be on H24

Reply to Lucy
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-09

Its a free country Maria

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Maria | 2011-03-09

Jerk if the people posting on the SITE irrirates you so much, why don''t you take your superior self elsewhere?

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-09

Thanks beautyinTheEyeOfTheBeholder.i get so annoyed with these morons on this sight posting stupid questions.i wish they would get over themselves and realise that there are real problems in the world

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: BeautyInTheEyeOfTheBeholder | 2011-03-08

Fcuk no matter how hard i try i just cannot let go of Jerk

His sooooo cool.....Jerk please a standing applause, if you dont mind : )

Keep in touch, I Love you!

Reply to BeautyInTheEyeOfTheBeholder
Posted by: Elijah | 2011-03-08

I COMPLETELY disagree with Jezebelle!!!!!!

Reply to Elijah
Posted by: Jerk | 2011-03-08

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: K | 2011-03-08

in some cultures it is OK to take from others who have lots.....just saying....from what i am observing every day on this continent

Reply to K
Posted by: Jezebelle | 2011-03-08

Sweetie the fact that she has almost got u into trouble not once but twice says enough.This girl is clearly a selfish person who thinks that money is more important than friendship.its disgusting and you should celebrate not having that person in your life.Let her continue with her miserable life and one day when she has no one and is probably sitting in jail she will wish she valued your friendship more.dont even worry about it.Hats off to you for standing your ground

Reply to Jezebelle
Posted by: dude | 2011-03-08

Girl you absolutely did the right thing.no friend would ever put their friend at risk for their own selfish wants.what if you hadnt found out.you would have been the one to lose your job and you didnt do anything wrong.she obviously wasnt too worried about you.so i say let her think she is right even though deep down inside she knows she is wrong.good riddance to her and you need to find a friend who will be a true friend.hope that helps

Reply to dude
Posted by: Liza | 2011-03-08

You''re right. If she was a good friend, she wouldn''t have taken advantage of you like that. What she did is not only immoral, but illegal. She''s lucky she just got fired. She should be put in jail! There are far too many people who don''t want to accept the consequences of their own actions. She definitely sounds like one of them. Trying to make out that she is the victim when she''s the criminal!

Reply to Liza
Posted by: ksli | 2011-03-08

wrong

Reply to ksli