Posted by: Sally | 2013-01-11

Wrong can be right

I''m 23 and if I told my story you would see that when one does something wrong it is not always wrong.

This is a forum that specifically designed for professional advice. No further comment.

Posted by: Tracey | 2013-01-21

WTF??? That''s Horrible and it show''s you''ve got NO respect for yourself or another man''s life or Family, Just because YOUR family is broken does not give you the right to mess up someone else’ s family. You are still young.... HAVE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT YOUR LIFE GIRL, You’ ve still got ALLOT to learn.

Reply to Tracey
Posted by: anon | 2013-01-18

and your question is what Sally ?? A long story like that and i still dont get your question !!! eish some people

Reply to anon
Posted by: Justin | 2013-01-11

How much you charge?

Reply to Justin
Posted by: Jack | 2013-01-11

I need a employee like you!!!!

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Sally | 2013-01-11

This is what I did right:
1) Left school to help my mum - no education
2) Met the man of my dreams - single mother

This is what I did wrong:
1) Messed up at work - offered to help my boss
2) Bust my co-worker - caught a thief.
3) Gave a hand job - relieved 2 years of tension in the man
4) Brought my friend (18) - he enjoyed 2 of us
5) Gave him a BJ - relieved my tension as I had not been with a man for over 1 year.
Doing wrong resulted in me keeping a great job with a fantastic boss and him staying with his family and relieving his stress. And now Im well paid and can afford nice things, but only from my hard work.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: NEWSPAPER | 2013-01-11

Posted by: Sally | 2013-01-11

Ok live with my mum and sister 16, my father left when she was born. Had to leave school at 16, Gr 10 to look after my sister, my mum had to work. Met the man of my dreams at 18 had a baby and he disappeared. Last year my sister could look after herself I tried to get a job. No qualifications and I could not study as we barely managed on my mothers wages and my baby grant. I eventually got a job packing goods in bags for the customers in a shop. My boss was horrible (he did not ill treat any of us, but the others thought so and so did i) Now I know that he should be horrible as we are over 50 lazy and irresponsible employees. My boss asked if I did not have any nicer clothes to work with and I said no, he then gave me some money and told me to buy clothes to look more presentable at work. He then got a cashier to teach me. The girl was jealous and told the boss that I could not learn as I was stupid. One morning all the cashiers were late and my boss told me to go to the till I was nervous and said so and he said he would watch if i made a mistake. I worked till the others arrived, short time, and my boss told the girl it was not me who was stupid it was her as she could not teach and that she had to teach me or go work downstairs. (its where we pack its cold and no one wants to go there.) She did, but now hates me. My boss then told me to go and work in the Butcher serving the customers, which upset me but I went. Thinking it a demotion and being upset I messed up leaving a lot of meat out of the fridge on a weekend. My boss was upset and sent me home. i thought I had lost my job and wanted to die. That weekend one of the employees said that I had to return on Monday. My boss asked if I liked staying at home I said no and he just said, then wake up. I felt I owed him something and told him that one of the employees was stealing, he said he knew and gave me his name, to my surprise, but said that he could not catch him. I said I would help, did and we caught him and he went to jail. I sms''d him when he took the goods. I continued sms''ing and I told him my story and he one night did not reply and I asked what was wrong. He replied that he was frustrated as his wife had gone off sex and he had not done it for over two years, I said leave her and he replied, Never, my oath was till death do us part, so I will suffer. I said I could help and he said I was young and he was old (57). One Sunday I got him alone as I said there was something about another employee and I could not go to the office as all eyes would be on us. We talked and I said I wanted to give him a hand job, he let me and we both enjoyed it. Later I said we must meet on a Sunday again and he said I had to bring a friend as he could not trust being alone with me. I did and my friend helped me and I gave him a blow job and my friend gave him a hand job. He refused to have sex with us. I know next time he will.
Now do you want to know what I did wrong.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Bozo | 2013-01-11

Well Sally, tell us your story.

Reply to Bozo