Posted by: Jacques | 2012-06-04

Wrist/hand pain

I hurt my hand a few days back, my hand swelled up, but since then the swelling has subsided. My hand and wrist still hurts though and my finger tips are losing sensation, is this normal for a sprained hand/wrist?

Yes, it is normal symptoms for a sprained hand/wrist. Try keeping your hand elevated, to prevent excessive swelling. Apply a heat compress, followed by an ice pack to your hand and wrist, at least twice daily. You can use Myprodol capsules, to alleviate the pain, swelling and inflammation. If there is no improvement withing five days, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination.

Posted by: Jacques | 2012-06-04

Thank you.

Reply to Jacques