Question
Posted by: Andre | 2010/09/21

Wrist pain

Since last night (monday) my wrist hurts when moving up and down. When pressing down on the wrist it also feels like I am pushing down on a bruise.

It was fine the whole day, and also when I got home. Only later the evening it started to hurt. I wrapped Transact around it and covered that with a bandage hoping that by the morning it would feel better. Well, it didnt. I did not do anything (that I can rememeber) to put strain on it.

I have no idea if it is nothing serious. I dont have Gout. Please help.

Hallo Andre
you may have a tendonitis (inflammation of the tendon of one of the muscles) if the joint is not red, swollen and warm. Try taking an anti-inflammatory like Neurofen and you can keep the Transact on if you still have. Strap it with a bandage for support. It may take a few days to get better, if not, you may need to see your GP for further tests or xrays.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/21

Hallo Andre
dr Bets