Posted by: Miss T | 2009-09-09

Wrist Pain

I drew blood out 2 weeks ago on my right hand side and when the nurse put the needle into the vein, something pulled painfully on my wrist as the needle went in. i have since been having wrist pain when i move my hand. it feels like the inner vein is paining and i am worried a nerve could be hit. I have taken it to a doctor and she said its nothing to worry about and the pain will disappear in 10 days. its past 10 days and its getting worse. Would you perhaps know what is going on. I am not sure which doctor to target on the forum.

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Miss T

There are a couple of routes you could go .... you can either go for some physio and see what they say .... and your last resort could be to go to a vascular surgeon ... but I wouldn;t start with the surgeon ... let that be your last resort ...

I hope I have helped ...

Warmest regards,