Posted by: Lizelle | 2009-02-24

Wrist pain

hi there hope u can help me....

my right hand wrist is giving me a lot of pain there is not alot of strength in the hand like if i squeese something it is not that hard like if i were to squeese with my left hand would be a lot harder
i drive a scooter this is how i noticed when i pull my brake my hand gets this wiplash pain
i dont eat vegetables and i dont drink any vitamins or minerals
do you think my bones are unhealthy...i dont want surgery to fix things for me

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Lizelle
It may be that you have a pinched nerve in your wrist (maybe Carpal Tunnel) or it may be that there is some nerve involvement from aneck injury etc- I can only speculate and I suggest you see a neurosurgeon for a check-up. This does not necessarily mean surgery, but let an expert have a look and make some suggestions.

Posted by: kathy | 2009-05-06

for more than 2 months i have experienced bad wrist pain (both wrists). the pain is more on the top of the wrist where the bone is but goes around to under the wrist (pulse is). it is getting worse as the time goes on and i am finding it hard to pick up things because it hurts so bad. I also suffer pain in the thumb joint. i have been rubbing Arnica Gel on and have used voltarin but neather help anymore, what should i do?

Reply to kathy