Question
Posted by: nikita | 2012/01/11

wrinkles

hi please advise if oil of olay . is good for wrinkles

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Liz, thank you for the question.

The most important topical product to help prevent (or delay their onset) is a good SPF (50 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide applied several times daily. I would also recommend practising sun avoidance as much as possible (hat, umbrella, etc.).
As a moisturiser I believe that Oil of Olay is perfect for the skin.

2
Posted by: Kelby | 2012/02/17

Hi Dr. Alek

What would you recommend for skin that has already started wrinkling rapidly? I am only 30 and have seen a massive reduction in skin elesticity over the past 6 months.

I am at a loss...

Thanking you in advance.

Reply to Kelby
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/01/18

Hi Liz, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert