Question
Posted by: Lesley | 2010/01/20

wrinkles

Good day
Iv been using Environ for about 4-5 months and am happy with it as I havent had any break outs & my skin does not feel as dry as it did with the Clinique products I used. What I would like to know is, Im 32 years old, and I can see slight wrinkles (crows-feets) developing. Is using my Environ products enogh. I only use the moisturiser (day &  night) and the eye cream. What can I use to help with the fine line wrinkles and just to refresh my skin now and again.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

As you are happy with Environ my advice would be to continue using the topical product but I would add a good SPF (50 or higher) that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide and remember to apply it several times daily.
An alternative is to use a cover tint with a SPF 50 in it.

I would also consider adding NeoStrata Glycolic acid peels (monthly or every second month) as this will help to increase skin hydration, increase cell turnover and collagen/elastin production, and leave the skin with a healthy glow.

One may have to consider the use of Botox in the near future for the crow’s feet and/or fractional treatments.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/01/25

Hi Lesley, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert