Question
Posted by: bleeding | 2008/10/30

wound care

hi dr bets
i had the staples in my head removed on monday and tuesday. the wound is clean and dry and there is no bleeding or swelling etc and there is no dressing on the wound its in the open and healing nicely. Do you think it would be safe to wash my hair with baby shampoo and blow it dry? im terrified to wet the wound. (its on the left occipital lobe) i forgot to ask my neurosurgeon and im only seeing him on the 12th nov. someone mentioned dry shampoo but everone i ask looks at me like im stupid. have a great day

Dear Bleeding
You can use baby shampoo, just be very gentle and blow dry on a low heat

1
Posted by: BONGI | 2013/04/01

HI MY SURGEON DID PERI ANAL ABCESS DRAINAGE WOUND HEALING VERY SLOW USING BACTROBEN/ANETHAINE/TRAMACET ,PAINFUL AFTER EVERY STOOL PASS STILL LITTLE ABCESS TIME AND AGAIN ,ANY ADVICE?STRESSED

Reply to BONGI