Question
Posted by: nish | 2011/02/07

Would you tell???

If you knew that somebody was cheating on their spouse / girlfriend / boyfriend ...would you tell them?

I don't believe any cheater has any right to expect other people to keep his/her cheating secret. Were you the person being cheated on, you'd probably want to know. You may want to think about how to tell - anonymously or personally, and to be sure that you have enough proof to be certain.

8
Posted by: nish | 2011/02/08

True michelle ... i dont think she will because she thinks that they have this perfect relationship . Dont really know if this is going to be worth the trouble. I cant prove anything without revealing my identity so still not sure if i should.

Reply to nish
Posted by: michelle | 2011/02/08

remember, this person might not believe you!

Reply to michelle
Posted by: G | 2011/02/07

if the person is your friend talk to him/her and let them come clean on their own instead, if not them do telll

Reply to G
Posted by: Outsider | 2011/02/07

I would do it anonymously - as you spilling the bad news may cause your friend to distance you from herself since you were the carrier of the bad news

Reply to Outsider
Posted by: nish | 2011/02/07

I do have enough proof, especially since the person cheating happens to be a friend.

So the decision is not easy as i really feel sorry for the other person but i feel i should be loyal to my friend as well.

Reply to nish
Posted by: Sam | 2011/02/07

Perhaps- but only anonomuosly, the messenger is rarely thanked for spilling the beans!

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Diamond | 2011/02/07

I would. If you were in the same situation (being cheated on) you would wanted to know.

Reply to Diamond