Question
Posted by: Emma | 2008/09/04

Would this be good?

HI,

I suffer from GAD and I have been taking urbanol for years. Would like to stop. Just wondering if supplements like calcium &  magnisium plus vitamin Bcomplex plus omega 3 would help to get me off the urbanol?

Thank you.

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Urbanol is a medication that addresses stress and anxiety. The supplements of choice would be very well indicated but might not be sufficient to stop the meds. You need to slowly go of the meds and possibly add herbs (bacopa of medi-herb) to assist the nervous system. Consider meditation or some form of therapy to assist you to relax. Google emotional freedom technique as well.
Dr Debbie