Posted by: Curious | 2009-01-16

Would this be acceptable

My boyfriend is friends with an ex fling who now works for an airline and has put him as her life partner so he can get flights for next to nothing. I had no problem with their friendship until for Christmas he bought us both perfume. What upsets me more is besides the fact that her perfume was alot more expensive than mine, it' s a brand that i have a small tester of and he always comments on how much he likes it. I know i am probably sound like an insecure cow but i am really not okay with it. We have been dating for 9 months.

Posted by: Southernwrite | 2009-01-17

He swapped u for cheap flights ? - what next - free meals at the Spur ??

Reply to Southernwrite
Posted by: Yep | 2009-01-16

NO IT WOULD NEVER BE ACCEPTABLE IN MY BOOK. The fact that it bothers you, should tell you that it' s not. Hope you' re going to stop keeping yourself blind.

Reply to Yep
Posted by: Um | 2009-01-16

It' s totally unacceptable. He' s obviously interested in this woman.

Reply to Um
Posted by: me | 2009-01-16

I agree with Op. He' s playing you for a fool, if he really cared about you he wouldn' t put his travelling expenses first - THAT' S if that' s all there is to the story! Think about it, do you really want to be a guy who' s obligated towards another woman to that extent?!

Reply to me
Posted by: op | 2009-01-16

tell the loser to take a hike - you guys havent been that long together. Any man who does such things needs to get lost

Reply to op