Question
Posted by: question | 2009/09/08

would like to know

my husband helped me to buy a car last year. now everything just went wrong and it seems like we are getting a divorce. we paid cash for the car, his financial contribution was larger then mine for the car. can he demand his contribution back in the divorce?

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Unfortunately I am not qualified to give legal advice but as long as there is a trace of the payment it can always be brought back as proof.
It is always better to seek the help of a legal professional when it is anticipated that there will be disagreement over money issues.

info@sadsa.net