Question
Posted by: Joy | 2008/07/23

Would like to know

Do you think this slim bottle water is worth buying or is it another fly by night product. I have been drinking it for the last 3 months and watching what i eat and have lost 13kgs. I was just wondering if it helps should I continue with it, or just continue watching what I eat.

Dear Joy
I suspect that you are losing weight because you are watching what you eat. The slim bottled water may or may not contribute to weightloss depending on what compounds are added (for example green tea extract may help, while other additives may not). However, a loss of 13 kg is wonderful, so keep up the good work.