Question
Posted by: Eva | 2009-08-25

Would like to get pregnant now

Hi there. I would really appreciate some advise. I went on the pill in March and am still on it. I would like to know when I should leave it to try and fall pregnant? I know everyones experiences differs but I dont want to be on it too long(29 yrs old)Have a son of 11. My husband, a year ago had a very bad morphology which prevented us from conceiving as I was ovulating well. His morphology is great now but I went on the pill as we were experiencing rocky grounds and I was scared. What is the truth aboout the myth that the pill would help more once you leave it? my period cycle has improved.and the specialist said that if we have not conceived we can come for insemination. How long after leaving the pill should I consider this isemination?Thank you for your help and all of the best to you guys. I believe that God has a plan for us all!

I am not a gynaecologist, and Gynedoc would be better able to advise you here.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2009-08-25

You are on the pill now for 5 months according to your post, so once you are of it you will have no problem with falling pregnant but give it at least a year, Also try posting to the gynae doc, sybershrink works with Pshycological problems