Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/11/23

Would I gain the weight back?

Suppose I don' t eat that much cause I keep reminding myself that my throat is sore if I swallow in the hope that it would put me off eating and maybe I could loose some weight. Do you suppose I' ll gain the weight when the pain is gone? or hopefully the lost would make me feel so good as to keep me pushing for results. (either way my ear /throat ain' t that sore as to see a dr. and I could use it to my advantage to shed a few kgs)

Hallo Zexeon
I don't think eating less with a sore throat will really make a difference in your weight - one needs to make a long term change in your dietary habits to see a definite change.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/23

Hallo Zexeon
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc