Posted by: Dee | 2008-12-08

Would I be wrong!!

my fiance has been having numourous affairs, some of which I' ve known about and each time prepare to leave he does a honeymoon period.
Recently I applied for aupair jobs for my niece,I received some replies of which are very good, having found out his been in another affair i accepted i of the au pair vacancies in the USA.
We use the same e-mail account and he read my he keeps rubbing it in my face about leaving in January.
I asked him what does he want me her in SA for to be his cruth as his got no backbone but he won' t answer, refuse' s to get into any talks,even regarding his lastest affair.
Now it' s honey moon time again, his been so nice and caring, when it comes to sex he wants oral only,now this I hate,as he only wants pleasure himself and always did this.
I have asked him to go for counseling together but he has many excuse' s.He showers me with everything but I still feel that he will never change,his sex life is like a light switch, when ever he see something loose his pants are down.
He works with ABSA in IT and has enough time on his hands, they supplied him with a laptop so he can work from anywhere.
This gives him enough time to have affairs and come home like his been at work all day.
I am tired of this life, the honeymoon period for a month then all balls ahoy!! I am so undecided as his a control freak and plays me like a yoyo he knows my moods, whne his broken me down to his level then thinks his won.Would I be right to take the job, I am living with him for 9 years and his always put off marriage with some excuse or other.he seems to like being engaged to two woman at one time, that is until i find out then drops the other and pretends he wasn' t in his right mind, drink and drugs took over.
His on prozac and for a time they help and he stops all his nonsense but how long is this gonna go on, will he be on prozac for life, he gets these tantrums where his irise is blank and I feel can kill me at times when drugged and drunk, is this terminal mental illness?.

As you keep on forgiving him for his affairs, you are encouraging them and teaching him that it's OK to do this. His sexual demands sound entirely selfish and uncaring, and with his affairs, any sex with him exposes you to risks you don't need. Prozac, drink or drugs are no excuse for him behaving like this. And he may indeed be dangerous to confront if he gets so wild when drunk or drugged. Protect yourself and get out safely.

Posted by: Just me | 2008-12-08

Leave the bastard and get yourself a nice job that you enjoy.

Reply to Just me