Posted by: L | 2009-02-26

would getting flu shot be beneficial?

HI there. I generally get the flu about 3 times a year. Most times I recover on my own, although last year I got a bad bout of bronchial-pneumonia and had to go on a round of antibiotics. When I get sick, I' m flat on my back for days. I' ve never got the flu shot before and was wondering if it would be beneficial? I' ve heard that it can bring on the flu (possibly just a myth). I' ve heard that some people only get flu once every few years - something to aspire towards! I know the underlying factor is stress, which I am working on, although stress seems to be unavoidable these days... Anything else I can do to boost my immune system?

Dear L
The flu shot is made of inactive (dead) viruses so it can not cause the flu. It may be beneficial to you. I also think you should take an immune booster like viral choice C/moducare/ immunochoice. You may also have an underlying allergy that makes your more prone to infection - if you have a chronic runny nose ask your doctor to give you something for it

Posted by: gundu | 2009-02-26

trust u instinct girl ,if you think he is cheating ..........then he probably is ,but you cannot confront him on his underpant stains cause he can so easly get out of that pne .why dont you get hold of his cell phone check his sent ,rcvd emails and check his last dialled numbers ,there you cannot gon wrong ,then you can confront him with hard core evidence

Reply to gundu