Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-08

Would be nice to hear it too

Is it normal for a guy not to say I love you now and again I know he loves me as it has all been confessed how we feel about each other. I do tell him I love him now and again, sometimes out of the blue lying in bed watching dvd' s, he replies back with the same - always have always will. He doesn' t usually tell me first that he loves me. I don' t want to jump to conclusions nor am I really upset about this but more curious than anything else. I know how men are when it comes to expressing themselves. Over and above I have a wonderful companion in my life. I feel very blessed and fortunate.

I'll leave this to other readers to answer, as they have far more exp[erience of loving ( or other ) guys than do I ! I do find it a surprisingly common problem that women expect their partner to keep telling them he loves them, and men hardly eer either do so spontaneously nor expect the same sort of declaration. There is absolutely nothing whatever sinister in a man not spontaneously declaring his love for you. Its a man thing --- we generally don't do that. Indeed, if a guy suddently starts doing so, THAT may be more sinister.

2
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-09

Girls like reassurance. That i' ve learnt through the years. But then us guys als need it and only realize when it stops!
Open up and tell your loved ones how you feel.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: DD | 2009-07-08

Well, my DH tells me now and then. I dont see where the problem is when you love someone....unless.....

Reply to DD