Posted by: Mr Smith | 2009-05-15

Wot can be done?

My 3 month puppy is sick.
Symptoms are Not eating ,vomiting siliva so far. His droppings is liquid. His younger brother died two days ago and he had the same symptoms, my local vet gave them both anitibiotics but still i see no change... Its sad. So I' m taking him back to the doc tommorow for a checkup but i' m afaraid he wont last the night and sugggestions.

Dear Mr Smith

Asking questions on this site with a near dead dog will not help at all. If you do not get the service or answers from one vet drive to the next one.

Posted by: Chill | 2009-05-15

Carol is right. A ' checkup'  isn' t what' s called for - if you want this pup to have a chance, treat his condition as an emergency.

Puppies, like babies, can dehydrate very quickly.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Carol | 2009-05-15

Take him to another vet ASAP. Could be parvo which is fatal.

Reply to Carol