Question
Posted by: Lotty | 2009-03-19

Worthless &  Unemployed (Agree with xxx n

Dear Angie, i totally agree with Just me, XXX and everyone, the wheel will turn, the wheel turns my dear, you are not going to be in the unemplyed for a long time, start praying to God now, ask God to answer your prayer.
The God we pray is a GOd of love, God of mercy, God who once said bring all your burden unto me i will carry them for you, he answer our prayers, he might not answer them at the time that we want, or expect, but he does answer in good time. keep your faith up, pray and believe that something will be coming your way at God' s time, but he will never leave you nor forsake, he will provide for you, he is our Jehova J, the Lord our provider.
I will pray for you my dear.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Angie | 2009-03-19

Hi All

Thank you all for all the encouraging messages. I really do appreciate it!

Reply to Angie
Posted by: Dur | 2009-03-19

Jehova is another word for God. Jehova Jiva, my survivor, he' s grace is sufficient for me......

Reply to Dur
Posted by: Yahweh | 2009-03-19

Whos Jehova?

Reply to Yahweh