Question
Posted by: Worthless person | 2008/10/02

Worthless

I was always wondering why I could never find a boyfriend. I have lots of males colleagues but no one would want something more. I have no friends and family where I am. The only person in my life is my baby. I even went to a psychologist trying to help me with life... Then it just hit me that noone wants to be associated with someone that is worthless. This is the reason why I have no friends and why my family doesnt even pick of the phone to contact me. So my question is this if I' m so worthless then what is the reason for me being alive, would the world not be a better place if I was out of it.

The only worthless thing I see here, is your theory that you are worthless ! Nonsense ! You're a perfectly fine person, as worth-ful as anyone else. How could any psychologost leave you in this frame of mind ? The world would in no way be better off without you. DO see a properly skilled shrink for assessment and treatment of your severe depression

1
Posted by: No no no | 2008/10/02

You are not worthless. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made for a purpose. Why don' t we start with your baby - aren' t you worth more than a million dollars to her...

And what about God - would He ever make something worthless - I think not. Hang in there. Such is life. It can be so lonely and painful that you think it is better to be dead. But it does get better eventually.

Reply to No no no