Question
Posted by: blossom | 2010/09/03

WORSENING ALLERGIES AND SYMPTOMS

I periodically break out in a very red, raised blistery rash on the whole of my chest area, and sometimes on my face and ears. It is very itchy and painful on contact with anything. I last had this when i was ill with flu, 2 weeks agom and I was given anti-histamines and cortizone tablets. It cleared up and I also gave up eating sunflower seeds in case it had contributed. Now after 2 days of eating pumpkin seeds, the rash has reappeared with all the accompanying side effects. I can only assume that it must be the pumpkin seeds. Does this sound feasible?

Expert ImageEnviroHealth expert

Hi. It's possible but not likely it's sunflower/pumpkin seeds. There are many possible causes, and you must see a doctor to find out the cause without delay. You may need to have an allergy test.

1
Posted by: EnviroHealth Expert | 2010/09/13

Reply to EnviroHealth Expert