Posted by: jakos from lebanon | 2011-09-12

worry of HIV transmition

Hello Dr. I hope to help me for the trouble of thinking about HIV!!
I am a young man and I had several sexual relationships with girls and boys in last 2 years I know it is a very stupid things but that''s what happened.
I did several HIV tests (PCR and Antibody tests) and most recently test was at five and a half months after the last relation .the result is negative

But several days ago, I used a plastic handle (not Cleaned) and use it as sex toy (anal sex). this handle contains of a hard plastic stick and a small piece of rubber but nobody had used before for sexy things, it just used for hair
After several days I suffered from sore throat

Is this reason enough for the transmission of AIDS?
What is your assessment of my case?

Please please please , try to answer me ASAP to relax

Refer to my answer on your second post.