Question
Posted by: Jun | 2011-12-14

worry

I had sexual relation with one girl idont she is HIV negative so in first time is ok cumin within 5/6min again after 4/5min when I was doing I feel the condom was broken and I put out then it''s broken but I''m not coming again I used condom after 10/12 min I m satisified but I''m worry about that I didnot asked her nothing is it possible im also infected if she hav HIV virus.. Just 1 time I had sexual relation with her

Jun

Unfortunately, it is possible and I suggest that you have a HIV test done at six weeks, three months and six months after exposure. I also suggest that you ask your clinic test you for other sexually transmitted diseases, like hepatitis, gonorrhea etc.