Question
Posted by: wanda | 2009/06/29

worry

i always worry about the smallest things, constantly worry and get these migraines, i want to stop being so kleinsuurig, how do i do that.

The best thing would be to see a ood local shrink for assessment and advice based on the results of that. This could be, for instance, obsessive behaviour, which might be based on a depression, or on an anxiety disorder. Clarifying the diagnosis is the essential first step. Then some medications can help, and so can CBT, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, within a relatively short period ; and it can turn your tendency to be obsessive from a liability into a strength, when properly used

4
Posted by: Tulip | 2009/06/29

I was apprehensive about taking tabs 2. But it really helped. I took Prohexal (I think this is the way its spelt), i think it has similiar contents to prozac which is more commonly known to people. If i remember correctly.

My mind was always busy, sometimes i just felt overwhelmed, i would worry about things that was so insignificant. The tabs really helped. I could think more clearly and prioritise my responsibilities...it works!!

Reply to Tulip
Posted by: Alex | 2009/06/29

Tulip that' s how i feel too, but i am scared of taking medication, what were you prescribed?

Reply to Alex
Posted by: Tulip | 2009/06/29

At the beginning of the year I had a similar problem, my mind was always busy, I felt anxious all the time and could never relax. I went to see a professional and he prescribed something for me to take. It helped alot. I took it for about 2 months and it worked.

Reply to Tulip
Posted by: Alex | 2009/06/29

I know how you feel, its a very sickening feeling because you can never feel at ease. i have a tendency to over think, i would also like to know what can i do?

Reply to Alex