Question
Posted by: Viviane | 2012/06/12

WORRIES

I am wondering if I can be a mum b/s I''m 38 and I knew an abortion in 2005. now, I''m living with another man then...

At 38, there is a slightly increased risk of Down syndrome. Otherwise should not be a problem.

2

Posted by: DTBM | 2012/06/12

Hi Viviane

Seeing as you have fallen preg before and presumably there were no complications following the abortion, you should be able to conceive again. My advice would be to visit a gynae asap due to your age and just get a check up and have some of the normal hormone tests to check everything is working properly and then take it from there.

Best Wishes

Reply to DTBM