Posted by: NADS | 2009-03-17

Worried - Trying to fall pregnant

I' m a bit concerend as we are trying to fall pregnant again after I had a miscarriage end November last year and had a evacuation. I did have a check up with my Gynae mid December and all was fine again and she told us that we are very likely to fall pregnant again in the first 2 months after our miscarriage (lost baby at 6 1/2 weeks). But 3 months have past and no luck, it' s not that we go on like humping bunnies or so. But we had intercourse almost every day during time of ovulation etc... I' ve lately just have this odd feeling that something is not right and that I might struggle to fall pregnant. Any advise will be appreciated. Is there also perhaps any medication that can be used to improve fertility. I do take Folic Acid each day and my normal multi vitamins. Please help.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. Thre is nothing to do at this stage.