Posted by: Nanke | 2012-03-07

worried to death

I''m someone that stresses very very easy...I went the doc around december time because of 2 lump in each breast(I''m 21 year old female) doc said it is swollen milk glands,WHAT CAN I DO? And I have started drinking primeve plus pills! Yes the lumps are still there,the doc said I will be having trouble with this forever! And that I can have it tested If I want to but it will not be done with the fine needle way? How will it be done? P.S feeling lumps everywhere because of stress!

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a referral to have a mammogram and ultrasound of your breasts done. It is possible that you have fibroadenoma of your breasts, where there is thickening of the breast tissue. Unfortunately, there is no real treatment for fibroadenomas but you will have to have a mammogram done to exclude breast cancer.