Question

Worried - the Pill

I was using Nordette for a long time, gynae perscribe Yasmin cause of headaches when having my periods. I started using the Yasmin on the 25/08 and I am starting to feel tenderness in my breasts and also gaining weight not sure if it is the new pill, I am worried as I am 40yrs old and do not want to have any more kids, do you think I should stop the Yasmin and go back to Nordette, please help.
Thank You

Hallo Anon
Thess may be passing symptoms due to water retention - give it a month or two time to settle. If you want to stop using contraception you can consider sterilization (if you don't want more kids) or an IUD like Mirena or Copper T

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/08

Hallo Anon