Question
Posted by: Worried | 2011/08/04

Worried - Sperm count

Dear Doc
My husband did a semen analysis, and the results came back that 4% of his sperm is normal, en 96% is abnormal. The docter said that they swim very good. She said that I might get pregnant but will take me longer. Is there anything hubby can do to have more normal sperm or anything that could help us conceive?
Thank you for your time.

He could stop smoking and alcohol if he does these. Also avoid tight jeans and hot baths. Staminogro may also help.

4

Posted by: Worried | 2011/08/05

Thank you baby love for the advice!
Good luck to you both also!

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Worried | 2011/08/05

Test results:
Abstinence > 5
Appearance - Normal colour
Viscosity 0.1
Volume 3.0
Sperm count 27.5
Motility 80
Mean frwd.progression 3 (normal)
Morphology: Normal forms 4
Amorphous 96

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Baby love | 2011/08/04

Hi Worried.

My husband had a sperm count done and the results were pretty good. Dr just wanted to ''up'' the amount of sperm that swims ''forward''. She suggested he uses Staminogrow. Apparently it''s quite good to help with sperm and is also a multi vit so your hubby will also benefit from that. He has to take the full dosis which is 4 pills at once every day. He has to, however, start gradually thought. The first week he takes one a day, the second week, 2 a day, 3rd week three and then from the 4th week only does he take the normal dosage. It''s quite expensive, but I hear it''s worth it. My husband has been using it for a few months now....we also hope to get pregnant soon!!

Have a word with your gynae, maybe she also suggests Staminogrow. You don''t need a prescription for this, it''s available from most chemists and supermarkets.

Good luck to you both! x

Reply to Baby love